We offer a full range of services, including custom formulation, packaging procurement, analytical testing, project management, and full turnkey services depending on your project scope. We are capable of filling airless packages, plastic and glass jars and bottles in a wide variety of styles and sizes; we manufacture gummies and pet treats as well as all of our products in-house. We look forward to discussing your specific project details with you.
We continually seek out new and innovative ingredients and new technologically advanced delivery systems to ensure that your products will trend forward for your sales channel and consumer demographic. We conduct rigorous raw material reviews, product evaluations, and stability & compatibility tests as part of our standard operating procedures. Our scientific advisory board is available to evaluate product performance and options for outside clinical studies, safety testing, and efficacy testing to validate product efficacy and safety for your compliance needs. We hold a current license with the FDA for OTC manufacturing and follow strict Good Manufacturing Procedures throughout our facility.
- Cosmetic & OTC compounding and filling
- Liquid, emulsion and alcohol compounding and filling
- Variety of tank sizes to accommodate every batching need
- Digital and laser lot coding
- Specialty mixing kettles
- POP, kit and end cap assembly options
- Automatic capping and torquing
- Stability & compatibility studies
- Cap induction sealing for tamper-resistant packaging
- Full wrap labeling, front and back labeling,
- Clear neck and full body shrink banding
We can formulate, manufacture, fill and ship just about anything you can imagine. From liquid vitamins and energy shots, to gummies, lotions and lip balms. We can infuse your product with CBD, or create a product crafted from herbs and essential oils as well as standard ingredients.
- Private label formulations are made exclusively for your brand
- Custom packaging may be used
- Custom labels may be designed and used
- There will be a period of research and development, during which you will receive samples and need to approve flavors, colors, etc